Ravingspire Game Setup
Ravingspire can be played solo or with multiple players. The gameplay and board setup are the same either way, so as soon as you get your copy of the game you can get playing, even if its not yet boardgame night.
- Set up decks, board, and battlemats as shown.
- Rotate each level so all staircases are at least 4 spaces away from their adjoining portals.
- Place the hero tokens on the outer ring portal start space.
- Place a Tower card on the dungeon ring.
- Place a Sanity token on the 10 of each Hero Battlemat's yellow Sanity Track, and place a Madness token on the red Madness Track (2+number of Heroes).
- Shuffle each Hero's Battle Deck from their starter cards listed on their Character card.
- Each Hero then draws a full hand of cards from their Battle Deck (normally 6)