Rest and Recovery
After a Hero has completed their Encounter and Explore phase, they need to find a place to recover their strength. If adversaries and traps still populate the halls of the level the Hero occupies, then that Hero cannot fully rest, and will lose a point of Sanity for each Adversary still haunting them.
- Slot any unspent equipment cards from your hand of cards.
- Discard your remaining hand of cards.
- If any Adversaries are present on your level, lose 1 Sanity for each one from your Battlemat.
- Refill any open Encounter spaces on the level with cards from the Encounter deck.
- Draw a new hand of cards for next turn.